POSITION:Parts Packaging Engineer-CQL-Qingzhou-SG20
REPORTS TO:Parts Operation Manager
FACILITY:Caterpillar (Qingzhou) Ltd
• This position is mainly responsible for the parts packaging layout, packaging solution & process development, confirmation for Third Party packaging solution, current parts packaging optimizing, resolve issues on safety, quality and cost, deliver professional service packaging proposition.
• Parts packaging layout and MGPP.
• Parts packaging process development and implement.
• Parts packaging drawing designing and Third Party packaging solution confirmation.
• NPI parts packaging readiness.
• Seek opportunity to optimize current packaging on PQVC.
• Optimizing minimum parts packaging quantity to meet market requirement.
• Review and audit supplier’s packaging solution to ensure following the established standard work processes.
• Monitoring parts packaging cost.
• Coordinate with packaging material supplier.
• Periodically audit the standard packaging work process to ensure well implementation.
• Actively collect feedback from customers and improve the packaging.
• Be responsible for the standard work training for new operators.
• Bachelor degree or above and the major is mechanical engineering.
• 3 + years of experiences in manufacturing process or engineering.
• Have excellence communication skills and cooperation abilities, can solve problems timely based on accurate analysis.
• Be honest and integrity, brave to take responsibility, work hard and be good at teamwork.
• Be active to make progress, be interested in study new knowledge, have positive work attitude, can use the 2D and 3D drawing software proficiently, can use the ERP system.
• Excellence English communication ability